Structural components from PTFE and high-performance plastics
A world without plastic structural components is unimaginable today. Owing to their exceptional properties, components made of plastic materials have already ousted the use of conventional components made of steel or glass in many industry areas and sectors. We will be happy to manufacture your structural components according to your drawing specifications but are also the right contact partner for innovative developments, material recommendations or the solution of problems.
Structural components overview
We manufacture PTFE bellows for vastly diverse applications. We manufacture bellows according to a customer’s drawing; if required, the bellows are designed, constructed and manufactured individually to suit your application case.
Turned and milled parts based on your drawing
We manufacture structural components according to your specifications from PTFE and other plastics for very di-verse applications. They have a universal chemical resistance, a high temperature resistance and can be modified for special applications.
What we can do for you
- We manufacture according to a customer’s drawing or sample. We are happy to use 2D drawings or 3D models from our customer, and generally work with Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical (dwg- and dxf files) and Autodesk In-ventor.
- We also are able to process other data file formats such as IGES, PRT, SAT and STEP.
- The size of our series ranges from one piece, i.e. an individual item or prototype up to a complete batch.
- The correct selection of a material is a crucial step in the product creation process. We can help you to select the appropriate material individually for your specific requirements.
The materials we process include for example
Continuous service temperature up to approx. 100 °C
- PE – polyethylene
- PP – polypropylene
- PVC – polyvinyl chloride
- PMMA – polymethylmethacrylate and PC – polycarbonate as transparent plastic materials
Continuous service temperature up to approx. 150 °C
- Various types of PA (polyamide), e.g. PA 6, PA 66, PA 12, filled PA
- POM – polyoxymethylene
- PET/PETP – polyethylenterephthalate
- PTFE and PTFE compounds
- PVDF – polyvinyl fluoride
- PCTFE – polychlorotrifluorethylene
- PFA – perfluoroalkoxy
- ETFE – ethylene tetrafluoroethylene
Continuous service temperature up to approx. 300 °CPEEK – polyetheretherketone
- PPS – polyphenylene sulphide
- PAI – polyamidimide
- PI – polyimide
We look forward to your request!
Use our experience in the field of structural components for your products. If you have a specific question about our structural components, please use our request form or get in contact with us directly. Do you have special requirements? We will be pleased to check whether we can realize your “special wish” with our manufacturing resources for you.